Online Backup Service – Servers
- Automatic: Back-ups can be scheduled for every night, or whatever times you wish.
- Confirmation: Email reports on success or problems with back-ups.
- Redundant off-site security: Data is preserved on storage servers located in two physically distant, secured data centers.
- Supports encryption: Data can only be accessed by your unique key.
- Works with all computers: Windows, Macintosh, and Linux; PCs, laptops, even servers.
- Targeted back-ups: Just those files and folders you specify.
- Fast and efficient: Compresses files, and uses your own broadband connection during slack periods you determine.
- Graduated back-ups: Only new or changed data is read and backed up.
- Deleted file retention: Files you have tossed out are kept for a period you specify “just in case”.
- Optional seed-loading and recovery: Makes initial uploading or downloading of large data sets faster and easier via portable hard drive.
- Easy file recovery: Downloads to any system with just a web browser.
- Free data recovery: No extra fees for downloading your data.
- Tiered service: Available for individual computers, or entire office networks.