These are some of the plugins I enjoy using when building WordPress websites
- WP Help – A great plugin designed to create a collection of posts only visible from the dashboard. I use it to document things about the website.
- Envira Gallery – The free version of this image gallery plugin works nicely out of the box to create mosaic grids of pictures complete with pop-up captions. The Pro version contains more options.
- Child Themify – Create a child theme, copy key files from the original theme to your child, like functions.php, header.php, or footer.php. Easy to use!
- Pixabay Images – An editor add-on to access the excellent library of CC0 public domain images.
- Beaver Builder Lite – Of all the free page builders out there, this one is the easiest to use and the most complete out of the box. Also there are many add-ons to make it very full featured.